We provide trained and certified personnel with trusted expertise for the performance of reliability-centered predictive and preventative maintenance of all make and models of valves. We deliver quantifiable results using proven processes, cutting-edge technology and preventative services for the lifecycle of your equipment within each plant, platform or facility. We provide experienced professionals when and where needed so our customers can optimize the full performance and integrity of their valves.
We are certified with the National Board of Boiler and Pressure Vessel Inspectors
and have been awarded their VR accreditation for the repair and certification of Pressure Safety Valves.
Our Scope of Operations cover:
Valve Support Services
- Valve Maintenance Management Services
- In-Situ and Workshop Block Valve Repair and Maintenance
- In-Situ and Workshop Pressure Safety Valve (PSV) Repair, Testing and Certification
- Vacuum Valve Testing and Certification
- Preventative and Predictive Maintenance
- Acoustic Valve Leakage Testing
- Ultrasonic Inspection
- Borescope Inspection
- Actuator Service, Sizing, Assembly and Installation
- Design Engineering
- Technician Training
- Stocking of Valves, Actuators and related Spares.